The mission of St. Paul's UMC is to connect people to God by being the heart, hands and feet of Jesus Christ.
We seek to:
- Connect people to God through Jesus Christ.
- Celebrate in worship to God.
- Grow as disciples, encouraging one another in prayer and study.
- Be involved in service to one another, our community, and the world.
- Give to further the kingdom of God and the proclamation of the gospel.
- Connect with one another in caring and sharing relationships.
For latest news, go to home page.
It is not difficult to become an official member of St. Paul's. We hold classes and receive new members at least once a year. If you are interested in joining a membership class, talk with the pastor, or call or e-mail us.
We ask only that you be serious about committing to the mission and ministry of our church. Your commitment includes supporting the church with your prayers, your presence, your gifts and your service. That means:
Attending worship every week that you are able, or worshiping in some other way if you can't attend St. Paul's.
Joining a small group, serving on a committee, or helping with an event at least once a year.
Committing to study the scriptures and grow in your faith through a Sunday School class, Bible study, or other educational activity.
Giving a portion of your income to the church on a regular weekly or monthly basis.